After listening to episode 5, “sound in the ways of hearing” by Damon Krukowshi, we often use sound to pass the time in our daily lives. Furthermore, it has the ability to change the way we feel. Anywhere we go we are always hearing the sound. In many ways sound affects our mood. For example: when you are taking a stroll around the park, you may hear many different types of sounds. This includes: birds chirping, the tree rustling, the wind blowing, etc. This leads to a very soothing ambience. This also applies to the type of music you hear in your day to day activities. The type of music that I listen to would be a relaxing beat by a chill cow the way the instrument is being played has this calming rhythm that makes the atmosphere in whatever room you are in feel more relaxing to the point that it makes you fall asleep. https://youtu.be/zFhfksjf_mY .
After listening to EP1, “Time in the ways of hearing” by Damon Krukowshi, talks about how we use digital technology to change the way we make music. How we are able to go back to remove and/or change the way the music is edited from its original. Krukowhi, explain how he would take sounds from music from other artists to create his own. I happen to hear this a lot to the music I listen to. They have use piece and bits of the original music and add new sounds to it. Now in days, the big-name DJ’s that play in festivals are known for this. For example, DJ Hero song Just Blow (https://youtu.be/Bf5Ncpn6udU) was published on April 12,2013 and on April 23, 2017, Tiësto create a track called BOOM ( https://youtu.be/tSJSVmfaMCs ). On 2019, the F.H Crew used both of these to create a remix of both tracks to create one (https://youtu.be/94q1f7pmwJc). This for me a explain the Damon Krukowshi was talking about when I was listening to “Time in the way of hearing”
1.The way advertising companies influences consumers is by posting ads in television commercial breaks and/ or web browsing ads in your computer. These items might interest you because they use celebrate to endorse there products and adversity for them. With that, they use this tactics to increase the sales of product and services to consumers.
2.The reason the owner bought this oils painting is to have the joy of looking at it whenever he wants and show it off to people. However, the public picture is to show people what they need in their life. Also, to try to replicate to their life.
3.One of the images Berger offer is the good life that everybody wants in their life. This images manipulate people into buying items for example, clothing; being in fancy areas etc. He makes people think if they get these items they will living a good life.
- The purpose of this essay is to educate the writer in developing ideas to help you brainstorm your writing before you begin your first draft.
- This can help attract reader’s attention and introduces them to a general topic.
- The reader who starts off reading your essay can get hook with the topic and information that you are giving to the reader.
- What the reader will know form this topic is the set on how to set up prewriting, what are some ways it can help improve their writing for your draft.
- The reader needs to know to understand the essay is to determine how the message is for what type of content is the writer is trying to portray to their reader and if they agree or disagree with the topic
- The type of hook you need to engage the readers is a strong statement that makes an assertive claim about your topic and connects to your thesis statement and shows the reader the importance of your essay.
- The level of language that is required should be Standard American English.
- The appropriate type of tone you need to use in your topic is to be confident, sincere, use appropriate words, avoid jargon, avoid discriminatory language, and write in an active voice instead of a passive voice.
The opening paragraphs in article 3.2 tell the readers that before attempt to write your essay, there are certain steps you need to take such as rereading the draft of your essay to make sure it makes sense. You might have to rewrite it again, while most students believe that doing this is a waste of time, it can actually help you see if you need to add certain details or if you have any grammar errors, these steps can help ensure that your essay has improved.
1. The naked painting of western art shows us that women were judged by their appearances. Jordan Bernier discusses that “nakedness is to be without disguise to be on display is to have the surface of one own skin the hair of one own body turn into a disguise which cannot be discarded”. He is informing us that nakedness does not care it will show you its natural form
2. According to Jordan Bernier, it shows us that western art depicts the difference between men and women and their values in one of the artworks called painting Susanna and the elders show us how the men are depicted on spying on the naked women and most of the picture shows us that the women are holding the mirror. This painting shows us the wants of men to see naked women and the woman in the painting sees herself in the mirror to see how men see her.
3. John Berger shows us that men and women are shown in a different light in one of the artworks called judgment of Paris it shows us a group of naked women being judge by men and the pretty ones will get an apple. This art shows us in our modern-day life that beauty will always be competitive.
John Berger’s essay “Ways of Seeing”, tells us the way we see a painting and how it can lose its artistic value and the ways it can become distorted to the people who see the artwork in different light and not in its original artist work. There are many types of artwork that have been distorted and lost its value from the original meaning. For example, the traditional Japanese paintings have meaning and usually given to the royal family of Japan. The differences of their artwork can mean different things. Like the following, Geisha painting has a deep entrenched in Japanese culture. It shows the beauty of Japanese women and also the meaning of the person in the art. Since real life Geisha does art shows. With that, the Yakuza gang use these Geisha tattoos to symbolize they are in a gang. With that being said, the community of Japan see this type of art on the body of people and they would assume that they are a part of the yakuza and bring trouble. They brought are fear to the people who see them with it because when they see it all they know is trouble might be coming their way and that idea is pictured in their mind every time they see it without knowing its Original art. That is why I believe this is an example of losing value of its original art.