Blog #4

Songs are always friendly to our moods. If we feel sad we are looking for a song, and at the beginning of the love stories we listen to the songs, or until we feel bored we play songs to improve the mood. One of the songs closest to my heart is fly me to the moon by singer Frank Sinatra, this song never fails to change my mood. Although remastered the song in 2009, the live version in 1965 is the best for me. Frank’s pure voice with live music is another experience. When someone asks me about a good song, I always recommend those songs at the top of the list. This song is considered a jazz classic and music in general. On the other hand, songs are part of the culture. And the development of music is linked to the development taking place in the world. The musical instruments differed from the old until it reached what it is now. Therefore, music is part of the human personality and evidence of time.

Frank Sinatra – Fly Me To The Moon (Live At The Kiel Opera House, St. Louis, MO/1965)

Frank Sinatra performing “Fly Me To The Moon,” recorded live in 1965 at the Kiel Opera House in St. Louis, MO.