- Is the purpose of the essay to educate, announce, entertain, or persuade?
The purpose of the essay is to persuade the readers that your knowledge and creativity encourage the reader.
- Who might be interested in the topic of the essay?
Author and reader would be interested in the topic.
- Who would be impacted by the essay or the information within it?
Students who do not use to write their essay and also writers who are not organized very well.
- What does the reader know about this topic?
The topic is very useful,interesting, and has information.
- What does the reader need to know in order to understand the essay’s points?
The hook of the topic and thesis statement .
- What kind of hook is necessary to engage the readers and their interest?
General idea about topic.
- What level of language is required? Words that are too subject-specific may make the writing difficult to grasp for readers unfamiliar with the topic.
The language should be academic and very clear , words should not be difficult .
- What is an appropriate tone for the topic? A humorous tone that is suitable for an autobiographical, narrative essay may not work for a more serious, persuasive essay.
The appropriate tone for the topic is a persuasive essay, the instructor is telling and teaching the student how to do and write a good essay.
- Opening paragraph is an important part in writing . students should use hook, general information about essays. In the last part of the introduction I have to write a thesis statement. Avoid grammatical errors that is crucial to write a good essay.