Blog post 4

Everyone loves music but have different ways to enjoy it. Either listening to the song, humming the tunes or playing the instruments. Each one has its own choice in linking oneself to music. Some of those folks are the ones who actually play an instrument or compose music. Musical instruments are a type of sound sources or energy. My experience with musical instruments was learning piano when I was 7 years old. Music is a sound that pleases our ears, lift our mood up whenever we are feeling down, touches your soul and heals everyone’s mind. It can be used as a meditation for some people, sometime. For me, I used the piano keys as an escape from reality. I used to play the piano on some songs, record it and listen to it while walking anywhere, cooking or even studying. What’s more, it helped me in relieving stress, connecting my thoughts and not to listen to the noise in the outside environment. I can’t hear the noisy honks, workers using machine or people talking to each other while I’m having a walk. Music is always a best friend. It helped me in escaping from my thoughts and people’s noise, a lot.