- Briefly answer these questions.
- Is the purpose of the essay to educate, announce, entertain, or persuade?
In my view, the purpose of an essay is to educate the readers by your persuasive statements and proofs.
- Who might be interested in the topic of the essay?
Professors, students and any other potential readers.
- Who would be impacted by the essay or the information within it?
Students whose major is relevant to your topic.
- What does the reader know about this topic?
This topic is useful, and how this topic decides the arrangement of the whole essay.
- What does the reader need to know in order to understand the essay’s points?
The meaning of topic sentence, the statement of every single reasons and evidence.
- What kind of hook is necessary to engage the readers and their interest?
The general idea and thesis statements.
- What level of language is required? Words that are too subject-specific may make the writing difficult to grasp for readers unfamiliar with the topic.
The level of language requires is the Academic one and it should be clear with words which are not difficult to be understood. Every chosen words should have its sense to the context.
- What is an appropriate tone for the topic? A humorous tone that is suitable for an autobiographical, narrative essay may not work for a more serious, persuasive essay.
The appropriate tone for an essay depends on its content. No matter what you write, your tone must be confident and firm.
2.As we all know, the US is the most developed country in the fast food industry. Moreover, fast food even becomes a kind of representative symbol of its cultural. Nowadays, as life goes faster and faster, more and more people especially the working people and teenagers tend to eat fast food as their meals due to its fantastic taste and convenience. There is no doubt that fast food is delicious and allows customers spend less money on feeding themselves. However, when we enjoy the pleasure of eating fast food, we should acknowledge the fact that fast food is unhealthy.